Every couple planning a wedding is looking forward to a perfect day, and their dream wedding day generally includes beautiful flowers. However, most engaged couples also have a set budget which may dictate the flowers which they can afford. At Beneva Weddings, we are committed to designing the desired ambiance for your Sarasota wedding, from your ceremony flowers to your reception arrangements.
In order to give you the most amazing wedding day possible, we wish to offer a few planning suggestions which should guarantee that your expectations are exceeded – without exceeding your budget.
- One of the main focal points of your wedding photos is the bridal bouquet. If you are going to splurge on any one floral element for the day, we recommend your bouquet.
- Bridesmaids bouquets can be designed very simply, and still look sophisticated.
- Add more greenery into your arrangements and bouquets, interspersing a few bold, colorful flowers of choice.
- Two abundant arrangements to flank the location of your vows will be an excellent choice. Much of the attention will be focused in that direction for much of the ceremony. These arrangements can then be repurposed in a prominent place at the reception.
- Bridesmaids bouquets may also be used as venue decor, such as on cocktail tables or as centerpieces.
Our best advice is this – be flexible and trust the expertise of your Beneva Flowers wedding planning experts. After 17 years of providing wedding flowers, we have a wealth of experience and inspiration that may help you to stay within budget. For instance, if your “must-have” flower is too expensive, we can suggest alternatives which present a similar aesthetic but at a lower price point.
Call us today to set up a consultation, and see just how valuable experience can be.